Monday, May 16, 2016

Little Baby GooseHeads

Sunday's Conehead game was not a thriller for the fans. It was pretty hum-drum as a matter of fact. Final score 10-2 over an Advanced Construction team that has advanced to the cellar this season.

The box score shows a bunch of 1-2s and 1-3s (exception Sting with a perfect 3-3) with a smattering of two hit games (Pope, Lefty and Ol' G). In fact if it were not for the right fielder falling down and not getting up on Haz's base hit to right that turned into a home run (which provided the lead for good), we might have fallen asleep in the dugout. Thanks Jeff.

So, to liven things up I came up with this: On Saturday, I had to work all day at the Oracle Redwood Shores headquarters on a meter installation project. By work I mean as the project manager, I waited around while the people who did the real work performed their tasks installing water and gas meters. I was to meet the crew foreman later in the morning to go over some meter installation details, so I had this moment where I was just waiting for him. And Lo, here came Joe, the mom, followed by Chuck, Heffe and Chopper the slow baby geese, and then I think it was Haz, the dad, bringing up the rear. Take a look:



This is titled, "Coneheads Crossing the Sidewalk", soon to appear at a theater near you.

You can see I had to dig deep this week. 5-0 is 5-0, which is great but can we have some drama next week?

Milestones:

None


No comments:

Post a Comment