Tuesday, October 9, 2018

An All Time Thriller!

36-5. The Coneheads Lost.

But not to worry, I think we did, in fact, set a team record. I looked in the way back machine - I have scores going back basically to 2000 when I joined the Coneheads.

I know I am sick but I have a spreadsheet where I record every game I play in which one or both teams score at least 30. The Coneheads have 51 of the 122 entries. Our record in those 51 games is 44-7.

Well, had. Now it is 52 and 44-8.

A mere two years ago, we lost a game 35-9. It was against 12 Angry Men. I guess we made them extra angry that evening.

And until last night, that was our worst drubbing. And nothing before that was even close to that bad a defeat - ,most of them had scores like 22-31. Congratulations, Honkers. Ya done us good.


No comments:

Post a Comment