Friday, June 14, 2019

Modern Technology

I'm driving delivering food for Doordash yesterday, my 'retirement' job where I still don't know if I make any money, and I get an idea for the blog for the Conehead game.

Now, being old I am likely to forget the idea before I get home, so I want to save it while it is fresh, at least enough to jog my memory when I get back to it.

The light bulb goes off - I can voice text it in an email to myself, and then it will be close enough that I can refresh my memory later! Modern technology at its best!

So I perform the modern form of dictation. Here is what I meant to record:

"Wilder gap used to be a pristine part of the country between the Oakland hills and Orinda. Now it’s filled with luxury homes which (not sure, block the view?). But, to the Coneheads' benefit, Orinda got two beautiful softball fields, that is, beautiful when not full of young soccer players.

Paragraph

Well, I dedicate this post to the Wilder gap because we used it X times Monday to defeat the dangerous St. Mo's who always give us a good game. Chopper lead the way with two gap home runs although one of them was a squiggly turf hop over the right fielder's head but he had two (not sure) and one by Reggie and I forget who else."

Here is how it came out:

"Wilder gap used to be a pristine of the country between the Oakland hills and Orinda. Now it’s filled with luxury home which from my bank blotches of you. But, to the coneheads benefit, Orinda got two beautiful softball field, that is beautiful Wayne not Paul young soccer players. Paragraph well, I dedicate this post to the wilder gap because we used it X time Monday to defeat the dangerous Moz game. Chopper lead the way with two gap homerun although one of them what is a squigglyTurf cock over the right fielders head but he had to and drove in at the man of Ron would you mind by Reggie and I forget who else."

I can only say two things:

1) They want to have driverless cars?
2) Chopper's got to leave those squiggly turf cocks alone. And Beautiful Wayne the young soccer player.


4 comments:

  1. Just saw a great documentary film " The catcher was a spy" A fascinating movie about Moe Berg a 15yr. major league catcher who worked for the CIA, also a little Jewish history, a genius of sorts who spoke 9 languages fluenly. Be well Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. nisartech.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! forex copy trading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. Wig

    ReplyDelete